The hardcover room is also a "formaldehyde room". The developer will not tell you this. Don't let the "hardcover" room become a "surprise" room.
Today's fast-paced life allows many people to be most efficient in what they do, even one step. The same is true when buying a new house. Many consumers will directly buy a house with a refined decoration, which not only saves time for decoration, but also allows them to check in after paying the house. “精”而是“惊”，这到底是为什么呢？ However, according to the recent exposure of netizens and the media, there are various types of accidents in hardcover rooms. Many times hardcover rooms bring not "fine" but "shock". Why is this?
“甲醛房”。 Developers often use the banner of fast check-in to carry out property promotion. The uninformed owner checked in with luggage within a few days of the delivery. As a result, a variety of allergic reactions occurred in the whole family. After a comprehensive investigation, it was finally found It was caused by indoor formaldehyde exceeding the standard, and a well-equipped hardcover room eventually turned into a "formaldehyde room". The main reasons are as follows:
Reason 1: there is moisture in the decoration standard
The building decoration materials and furniture used by developers for hardcover rooms are generally unclear. Buyers' doors are generally only confused by the appearance, and it is difficult to find the price and moisture inside. Therefore, whether these materials meet hygienic standards is very Hard to say.
Cause two: poor material quality
According to the current market situation, the country does not have a uniform and clear industry standard for hardcover houses, and even lacks standards at the regulatory level. It is precisely because of the lack of these two standards that the quality problems of hardcover houses are endless.
Reason 3: The goods are not on the right board
Many home buyers will visit the developer ’s sample room before finalizing their purchase. The brand facilities and kitchens in the model rooms are usually the most tempting places for buyers, but many buyers buy their own houses. I found that the product used for decoration is not a brand product, or the brand is the same but the model is not right.
To sum up the three reasons, buyers finally get hardcover rooms with poor decoration materials and not good brands. It is these inferior decoration materials that cause the indoor formaldehyde content to seriously exceed the standard. So in the face of this problem, how to solve the problem for consumers who buy hardcover houses?
First of all, developers are required to provide the indoor air test report when the developer delivers the house, mainly to see if the developer can prove that the harmful gases such as indoor formaldehyde delivered by the house meet the standards. If the developer can't provide it, they can entrust a nationally-authorized testing agency to conduct indoor air testing. If it is proved that the formaldehyde exceeds the standard, the test report can be used to defend the rights. If you have to face the problem of formaldehyde exceeding the standard when the rights protection road is not fruitful, why should the new house get rid of formaldehyde in addition to formaldehyde , you may wish to entrust a professional formaldehyde removal company to carry out the formaldehyde treatment of the new house . jjypzm.com/Formaldehyde treatment, the indoor harmful gas content will fall within the safe range accepted by the human body, so that the family no longer has to worry about the future life.
- Is it too expensive to remove formaldehyde after decoration, or is your health too cheap?
- Do n’t mistakenly think that the more money you spend, please remove formaldehyde from Chengdu
- ⎝⎛电子游戏⎞⎠ formaldehyde detector scam, unreliable formaldehyde detection method
- Baoding In addition to formaldehyde company family welcomes green family, provides professional
- How much do you know about formaldehyde removal companies! Formaldehyde management company
- First-line brand reminders in addition to formaldehyde
- The hardcover room is also a "formaldehyde room".
- All solid wood furniture is used at home, no formaldehyde detection and treatment is required
- Why are children's rooms often the hardest hit area of formaldehyde? Look at Chengdu
- Is the temperature and humidity removal method really effective?
- There is no need to remove formaldehyde in winter when there is no smell in the room? Decoration formaldehyde treatment
- Why does the "0" formaldehyde material exceed formaldehyde? Indoor division
- Top ten rankings for professional principles of removing formaldehyde? Identify the source of formaldehyde release
- Is the new home formaldehyde treatment method useful? Let formaldehyde removal companies be
- How does a professional formaldehyde removal company operate? original
- How can we effectively remove formaldehyde? Learn these two ideas
- How to treat the problem of excessive formaldehyde to give children the best care
- Which formaldehyde removal method is best to use? These 4 kinds of indoor formaldehyde
- Is the method of removing formaldehyde in new houses effective? Best to use in special times
- Which company is better for decoration except formaldehyde? See what a professional team looks like
- How to remove formaldehyde in new house? Use these 3 indoor formaldehyde
- How can formaldehyde hazards be avoided? All this must be removed from the profession
- Is the new home useful for removing formaldehyde? Remove formaldehyde and do these two points a week
- What is the best way to formally remove formaldehyde? Do these things
- Where is formaldehyde hidden in the home? Formaldehyde treatment in new house
- Why is formaldehyde released in winter? Decoration except formaldehyde to avoid this
- Formaldehyde brings many changes to people's lives, except formaldehyde companies
- It is a good sign that everyone pays attention to formaldehyde, but in choosing to remove
- Nothing to do at home? Remove formaldehyde yourself, free formaldehyde treatment
- The most effective 3 ways to remove formaldehyde in decoration.