How long does it take for a new house to stay? 3 months or 6 months?
Most people have this consciousness. It is safer to stay in the new house for a few months after refurbishment! So how long is it appropriate? 3 个月，也有人说 6 个月，其实这里面有两个误区，而这两个误区也恰恰是绝大多数因为新房装修甲醛污染而导致悲剧发生的主要原因！ Some people say 3 months and some people say 6 months. In fact, there are two misunderstandings, and these two misunderstandings are exactly the main reason for the tragedy caused by formaldehyde pollution in new house decoration!
1 ：晾新房，究竟晾的是什么？ Misunderstanding 1 : What is the new house to dry? Most people understand it as drying a new house. The taste is drying. As long as the taste is gone, you can rest assured!
1 ：新房装修异味主要由有害气体苯系物及 TVOC 组成，这类味道一般 3 个月以上就会慢慢消散，所以晾 3 个月以上的新房，味道一般就会大量缓解！ Truth 1 : The odor of new house decoration is mainly composed of benzene and TVOC , which are harmful gases . Generally, this kind of smell will slowly dissipate for more than 3 months.
However, this does not mean that it is safe to live in. In fact, the most harmful gas after the decoration is formaldehyde, and the formaldehyde itself is colorless and odorless, which is not easy to be detected. Exceeding standards does not necessarily matter!
But formaldehyde is the culprit in the tragedy of decoration pollution! TVOC 虽说也是有害，但相对于甲醛而言其危害程度是较低的！ Although the benzene series and TVOC that actually produce taste are harmful, they are relatively less harmful than formaldehyde! So the taste is dry, which does not mean that the indoor air quality is safe. The potential major threat may still exist!
2 ：什么时候入住才安全？ Myth 2 : When is it safe to move in? Is it safer to dry for a while?
2 ：事实上，什么时候才能够安全入住与晾新房的时间并没有必然联系 ！ Truth 2 : In fact, there is no necessary connection between when you can safely move in and the time to dry a new house ! Because the relevant state regulations have already clarified the safety conditions for new house occupancy, it has nothing to do with how long it is dry, but to the value of indoor formaldehyde and other harmful gas content!
12 小时的条件，甲醛的浓度低于 0.1 ㎎ /m ³即为安全数值，同样国家相关标准对苯系物、 TVOC 也有明确的标准！ According to relevant regulations, when the doors and windows are closed for 12 hours, the concentration of formaldehyde below 0.1 ㎎ / m ³ is a safe value. Similarly, the relevant national standards also have clear standards for benzene and TVOC ! 0.08 ㎎ /m ³，但是这个数值的条件仅仅是封闭 1 个小时门窗而已！ Of course, there is another version of the rule here, the formaldehyde value is less than 0.08 ㎎ / m ³, but the condition of this value is only closed for 1 hour.
3 个月或者 6 个月就可以入住的谣言！ Therefore, before entering a new house, it is necessary to carry out a professional test of formaldehyde. This is the scientific basis for verifying whether it is safe to move in, not the rumors that the so-called ventilation can be used in 3 or 6 months!
3 年以上， 3 个月甚至 6 个月对甲醛的释放周期而言都过于短暂，但是谁家买完新房也不会白白空置 3 年以上，靠晾靠通风让甲醛慢慢降低到安全值以下再入住！ After all, the release cycle of formaldehyde is as long as more than 3 years, and 3 months or 6 months are too short for the release cycle of formaldehyde. Slowly drop below the safe value before staying! 除甲醛 还是要用科学的方法，在有条件的情况下，请专业的甲醛治理公司不失为一个很好的选择 ， 专业的除甲醛公司都是站在消费者角度去服务的 。 Therefore, if you want to move into a new house quickly, you must use a scientific method to remove formaldehyde . Under the conditions, professional formaldehyde management companies may be a good choice . Professional formaldehyde removal companies are serving from the perspective of consumers. Yes .
- Is it too expensive to remove formaldehyde after decoration, or is your health too cheap?
- ⎝⎛电子游戏⎞⎠ formaldehyde detector scam, unreliable formaldehyde detection method
- Do n’t mistakenly think that the more money you spend, please remove formaldehyde from Chengdu
- Baoding In addition to formaldehyde company family welcomes green family, provides professional
- How much do you know about formaldehyde removal companies! Formaldehyde management company
- First-line brand reminders in addition to formaldehyde: Several misunderstandings of formaldehyde management,
- The hardcover room is also a "formaldehyde room".
- Is the temperature and humidity removal method really effective?
- Why are children's rooms often the hardest hit area of formaldehyde? Look at Chengdu
- All solid wood furniture is used at home, no formaldehyde detection and treatment is required
- Is the new home useful for removing formaldehyde? Remove formaldehyde and do these two points a week
- What is the best way to formally remove formaldehyde? Do these things
- Where is formaldehyde hidden in the home? Formaldehyde treatment in new house
- Why is formaldehyde released in winter? Decoration except formaldehyde to avoid this
- Formaldehyde brings many changes to people's lives, except formaldehyde companies
- It is a good sign that everyone pays attention to formaldehyde, but in choosing to remove
- Nothing to do at home? Remove formaldehyde yourself, free formaldehyde treatment
- The most effective 3 ways to remove formaldehyde in decoration.
- How long does it take for formaldehyde treatment in a new house? Professional formaldehyde removal company confident
- Is indoor formaldehyde removal effective? Parents should be cautious, not careless
- Understand the "heavy-hit area" of formaldehyde in new houses before giving formaldehyde removal
- Everyone knows that an air test is needed after the new house is renovated, but
- How to choose wardrobe furniture? This is the judgment of professional formaldehyde removal companies
- Is the bedroom formaldehyde detection excessive related to mattresses? Formaldehyde removal in new house
- Testing formaldehyde in new houses is a rigorous job.
- Although formaldehyde removal companies cannot completely remove formaldehyde, they can be sure
- Correct decoration method to remove formaldehyde, only recognize the source of formaldehyde release
- What are the indoor formaldehyde removal methods? Inventory of scientific and effective nails
- Does the indoor formaldehyde removal company work? Don't wait until formaldehyde poisoning
- How much indoor formaldehyde concentration exceeds the standard is required to entrust a professional