⎝⎛电子游戏⎞⎠

Green Family Relationship "Official Website"

National Consulting Appointment Hotline:

400-666-7678

Many lessons at the cost of life, are you still indifferent to living in a new house within 3 years of renovation?

浏览次数: 223 Author: green house edge in addition to formaldehyde detection governance Views: 223 Issuing time: 2019-12-31 17:09:50

“隐形杀手”想必大家都有所了解,严重危害着我们的身体健康。 Formaldehyde, as a dangerous "invisible killer" in the home after the renovation of a new house, must be known to everyone, seriously harming our health. 提供了 近些年不断出现的血淋淋真实案例,再次给人们敲响了警钟。 Beijing Formaldehyde Removal Company provided real bloody real cases that have been appearing in recent years, which once again sounded the alarm.

北京除甲醛公司

One: Actress Xu Ting died of cancer due to formaldehyde poisoning in her house

90后女演员徐婷因淋巴癌去世,而夺走她年轻生命的罪魁祸首竟然是新房室内的甲醛,正式由于居住在“甲醛屋”下没有引起重视,而被发现时却早已为时已晚。 I do n’t know if you remember a ⎝⎛电子游戏⎞⎠ that caused a big uproar last year. The post-90s actress Xu Ting died of lymphoma, and the culprit who took her young life turned out to be formaldehyde in the new house. It was officially caused by living in the “formaldehyde house” Attention, but it was too late when it was discovered. 北京除甲醛公司 做好相关新房除甲醛工作;二是工作再忙也不能熬夜,提高自身的免疫力。 Her death really had too many vigilances: the first was that she could not move in immediately after the renovation of the new house, and she had to find a Beijing formaldehyde removal company to do the relevant new house's work to remove formaldehyde; the second was that she couldn't stay up late to improve her immunity.

12岁少女身患白血病离世,检查发现新家甲醛超标高达7倍 Two: 12-year-old girl died of leukemia, inspection found that formaldehyde in the new home exceeded the standard by 7 times

12岁,活泼可爱,成绩优异,人而却在当年年初因白血病离开了世界。 Zhang Miao, who lives in Jialing District, Nanchong City, is only 12 years old, lively and lovely, with excellent grades, but he left the world due to leukemia at the beginning of the year. The cause of the illness turned out to be a new house that was seven times higher than the standard. Even after one year of treatment, he still couldn't recover and died.

3: A well-known agency rents a house due to excessive formaldehyde and pregnant women suffer from leukemia

The newly married wife Ms. Ren was pregnant, and her overjoyed husband, Mr. Liu, rented a house near the unit with the help of a well-known intermediary company in order to facilitate the delivery of his wife and his careful care. But just three months after check-in, his wife was found abnormal during a routine pregnancy test and was diagnosed with leukemia after a final comprehensive examination. Finally, in the indoor air quality test of the rental house, it was found that harmful gases such as indoor formaldehyde seriously exceeded the standard, and Ms. Ren's illness had a direct relationship with indoor pollution gases.

Four: Ali employees died of leukemia due to excessive formaldehyde in rental housing

On August 31, 2018, according to a public account in the media, Mr. Ali Wang, 37, stayed in a rental house in Hangzhou for a period of time and felt unwell. He went to 301 hospital for examination and found thrombocytopenia. Finally, he was in Beijing, affiliated to Capital Medical University. Chaoyang Hospital was diagnosed with leukemia, and later died due to and worsening the rescue .

Five: The formaldehyde of junior high school dormitory exceeds the standard, many students are poisoned

The third grade of junior high school students in Xin'aili Township School, Da'an City, Jilin Province, due to the school's newly built dormitory failing to do a good job of removing formaldehyde and causing serious overdose, how many students have cough, vomiting, nausea and other symptoms of poisoning.

There are still many bloody cases like the above, and even more terrible is that such tragedies are continuing. 除甲醛公司治理好了 Why the lingering formaldehyde has let the company remove formaldehyde . “甲醛屋”中,而自己还浑然不觉。 The dangers of formaldehyde are daunting, but even more frightening is that more and more people do not get rid of formaldehyde after the renovation of new houses, and live in a "formaldehyde house" that seriously exceeds the standard , but they are still unaware. 北京除甲醛公司 深刻的提醒:我们的家,是要住一辈子的,入住前的甲醛治理工作千万不能忽视。 Here is a profound reminder from Beijing Formaldehyde Removal Company : Our home is to live for a lifetime, and the formaldehyde treatment work before check-in must not be ignored.


Popular articles

Latest Information Articles

回顶部

七乐彩 欢乐拼三张 星力捕鱼 必赢真人娱乐