How much indoor formaldehyde is normal?
How much indoor formaldehyde is normal after a new house is renovated? This issue is one of the most concerned by many owners of new homes.
12 小时的情况下，室内甲醛含量在 0.1 ㎎ /m ³才算是正常的！ In fact, according to the relevant national standards, the indoor formaldehyde content of 0.1 ㎎ / m ³ is considered normal when it is closed for 12 hours ! And most of the newly renovated houses, offices and business places are difficult to meet this standard!
0.08 ㎎ /m ³以下？ Of course, some people will ask, should the standard of mother and child be below 0.08 ㎎ / m ³? 1 个小时而已。 In fact, this standard exists, but the premise is that the closed time is only one hour.
Therefore, when you understand the indoor formaldehyde content standard, you should not only know one, but not the other; it is misled by some bad businesses and people who eat melon!
In addition, many people are using hand-held formaldehyde detectors and test boxes to detect formaldehyde content. In fact, the accuracy of this formaldehyde detection method is difficult to assess! Although only a few tens of dollars or a few dollars, the cost is very low, but the error is very large, it is likely that you breathe aside, the formaldehyde value displayed will burst the table! If it is used for comparison, take three detection instruments of the same brand, and the formaldehyde value in the same environment will have great differences! For the health of yourself and your family, especially families with babies, it is really not recommended to use such self-deceiving things to bury hidden dangers to indoor air quality!
At the same time, it was found that many people test the indoor formaldehyde content under the condition of open windows and ventilation. This condition does not need to be tested, and basically meets the standards. In the case of indoor and outdoor air circulation, the indoor air quality is almost the same as outdoor Yes, formaldehyde in normal outdoor environment will not exceed the standard! This detection condition is also meaningless. 2 个小时，这种条件也是没有太大检测意义的！ There is also a similar situation. The detection standard of some test boxes or instrument standards is only 2 hours for closed doors and windows . This condition is not of great significance!
甲醛检测 的标准是封闭 12 小时左右，时间过长和过短都没有什么意义！ First of all, according to relevant regulations, the standard for formaldehyde detection is to be closed for about 12 hours. Too long or too short is meaningless! 365 天每天都保持开窗通风，或者每隔 2 小时通风一次，所以无论是参考相关甲醛检测标准，还是现实生活中，封闭时间过短，都不太现实的！ Secondly, normal families are unlikely to keep the windows open and ventilated every day for 365 days of the four seasons , or ventilate every 2 hours, so whether it is referenced to the relevant formaldehyde detection standards or in real life, the closed time is too short, it is not realistic of!
At the same time, it should be noted that although formaldehyde is colorless and odorless, it is irritating. If in the newly decorated indoor environment, you feel throat discomfort, nose discomfort, fatigue, or obvious decrease in autoimmunity, you often have fever and cold. , It is necessary to pay attention to the air quality of the indoor environment, it is likely that it is caused by indoor formaldehyde exceeding the standard!
- Is it too expensive to remove formaldehyde after decoration, or is your health too cheap?
- Do n’t mistakenly think that the more money you spend, please remove formaldehyde from Chengdu
- ⎝⎛电子游戏⎞⎠ formaldehyde detector scam, unreliable formaldehyde detection method
- Baoding In addition to formaldehyde company family welcomes green family, provides professional
- The hardcover room is also a "formaldehyde room".
- How much do you know about formaldehyde removal companies! Formaldehyde management company
- First-line brand reminders in addition to formaldehyde: Several misunderstandings of formaldehyde management,
- Why are children's rooms often the hardest hit area of formaldehyde? Look at Chengdu
- All solid wood furniture is used at home, no formaldehyde detection and treatment is required
- Is the temperature and humidity removal method really effective?
- Why does formaldehyde increase gradually after heating in winter? These regular divisions
- How to control formaldehyde pollution during decoration? New house removes formaldehyde from source
- Which one is better for indoor formaldehyde removal? Real effect after governance
- How much does it cost to remove formaldehyde in a new house? Governance company teaches you 3 ways
- Are the formaldehyde detection products on the market useful? New home
- How can formaldehyde concentration be reduced before renovation? Ultimately have to use
- How to treat formaldehyde in sofa? Formal method for removing formaldehyde
- Can green plants really absorb formaldehyde? In-depth analysis of green plants for new homes
- Are indoor formaldehyde treatment methods effective? Want scientific and efficient removal
- Which company is better for decoration except formaldehyde? With these methods you can reduce
- Can formaldehyde be removed by using high temperature and high humidity? Still have to use after decoration
- What are the factors that affect indoor formaldehyde content? Formaldehyde removal in new house
- There is no need to remove formaldehyde in winter when there is no smell in the room? Decoration formaldehyde treatment
- Why does the "0" formaldehyde material exceed formaldehyde? Indoor division
- Top ten rankings for professional principles of removing formaldehyde? Identify the source of formaldehyde release
- Is the new home formaldehyde treatment method useful? Let formaldehyde removal companies be
- How does a professional formaldehyde removal company operate? original
- How can we effectively remove formaldehyde? Learn these two ideas
- How to treat the problem of excessive formaldehyde to give children the best care
- Which formaldehyde removal method is best to use? These 4 kinds of indoor formaldehyde