⎝⎛电子游戏⎞⎠

Green Family Relationship "Official Website"

National Consulting Appointment Hotline:

400-666-7678

People who believe that ventilation can effectively remove formaldehyde, does it really achieve indoor air quality standards?

浏览次数: 298 Author: green house edge in addition to formaldehyde detection governance Views: 298 Issuing time: 2020-01-19 13:00:02

除甲醛 工作,在室内空气质量满足我们的安全入住条件后才能安心的入住。 Household environmental protection is getting more and more attention from people. I do n’t need to say more. You also know how much formaldehyde pollution caused by new house decoration hurts our body. Therefore, do not move into a newly renovated new house immediately. Relevant science works in addition to formaldehyde. Only after the indoor air quality meets our safe living conditions can we move in with peace of mind. When it comes to decorating and removing formaldehyde, I believe that most of my friends will choose the most economical and convenient way to open windows for ventilation. Then these years have passed. Those who believe that ventilation can effectively remove formaldehyde have really achieved indoor air quality standards. ?

除甲醛

Whether you can meet the standard can not rely on just one mouth to make a claim. Let a set of data from a professional formaldehyde testing agency answer the questions everyone cares about above. 5 年以上的房子,这些朋友的房屋装修已经过去至少 5 年以上了,也可以说他们当初的新房装修污染主要通过开窗通风来进行清 甲醛 的,那么有 5 年以上通风除醛的房子室内甲醛还超标吗? First of all, we can classify the owners' families who have undergone formaldehyde testing into three categories. The first category is houses that have been in the house for more than 5 years. The house decoration of these friends has passed for at least 5 years. It can also be said that their original new house decoration Pollution is mainly through the opening of windows to remove formaldehyde . So is the indoor formaldehyde in houses with ventilation and aldehyde removal for more than 5 years still exceeding the standard? 20 个抽样案例中可以看到 65% 的业主家庭室内空气质量已经完全达标,但剩余 35% 的家庭中都有多多少少的甲醛超标现象,但整体超标数据并不严重,基本都是轻微幅度的污染,且室内几乎闻不到任何刺鼻性的味道。 From 20 sample cases, we can see that 65% of the owners ’indoor air quality has fully met the standards, but the remaining 35% of the households have more or less formaldehyde exceeding the standard, but the overall exceeding data is not serious and is basically mild. A large amount of pollution, and almost no pungent smell in the room. 10 年以上的老房子,我们都知道甲醛的自然挥发周期在 3 15 年左右,那么已经装修 10 年以上的老房子应该不存在甲醛超标的现象了吧 The second type is an old house that has been in residence for more than 10 years. We all know that the natural volatilization cycle of formaldehyde is about 3 to 15 years, so the old house that has been renovated for more than 10 years should not have formaldehyde .

20 个抽样案例中可以看出,其中的 19 个房子确实不存在甲醛超标的现象,但唯独超标的那个业主家主要是由于他们两年前购置了一批新家具,正是这批家具的影响,他们的室内甲醛含量超标了一点点。 It can be seen from 20 sampling cases that 19 of these houses did not have formaldehyde exceeding the standard, but the owner who exceeded the standard was mainly because they purchased a batch of new furniture two years ago. The effect of furniture, their indoor formaldehyde content exceeded the standard a little. 20 个抽样案例家庭中不难看出,其中 18 个新房存在室内甲醛等有害气体超标现象,而这 18 个新房中又有 6 个房子室内甲醛严重超标。 The third category is new houses that have just been renovated less than one year . It is not difficult to see from 20 sample cases of households, 18 of which have harmful gases such as indoor formaldehyde , and 6 of these 18 new houses Indoor formaldehyde was seriously exceeded. The houses in the above samples maintained window ventilation during the period from the end of the renovation to the start of the inspection work. However, we clearly found from the above data that the removal of formaldehyde through window ventilation does not have an ideal effect in the short term. In addition to aldehyde removal, the indoor formaldehyde content can be effectively reduced, but it can't really reach the standard.

除甲醛 需要科学有效的方法,这可不是在道听途说呦! Those who are still convinced that ventilation and aldehyde removal can achieve indoor air quality standards. If you see the above data and hope to pay attention to this, professional removal of formaldehyde requires scientific and effective methods. This is not a hearsay!


Popular articles

Latest Information Articles

回顶部

七乐彩 欢乐拼三张 星力捕鱼 必赢真人娱乐